Burleson Design Group is a Wimberley based architecture firm specializing in custom residential projects. We have completed many projects throughout Central Texas, ranging from individual residences to extensive family compounds on various properties and ranches. We provide a comprehensive scope of service for each project, including siting analysis, highly detailed design and construction documentation, and construction administration.
We are in search of a PROJECT MANAGER with the following qualifications:
1. A passion for detailed residential architecture.
2. Minimum 3 years experience with residential construction documentation.
3. Excellent skills with AutoCAD, Sketchup, and hand rendering.
4. Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
5. Professional degree and architectural registration or on track for registration.
• Define project scope and create project schedules to identify and prioritize activties and milestones.
• Determine project budget and allocate resources.
• Identify project risks. Develope alternate plans. Resolve issues.
• Develop detailed design and construction documents, with directions from principal architect.
• Monitor project progress and ensure quality design deliverable.
• Work with and/or provide directions to designers and staff as needed.
• Establish and maintain professional communication with all parties affliated with the project.
• Perform Construction Administration functions.
• Perform other duties as assigned by principal architect.
To apply, please submit the following to Rick Burleson:
2. Examples of construction documents (residential only).
3. Examples of sketch-up and hand-drawn renderings.